Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wish #33



This is a fantastically exotic print from the Asian Print Swap group. I think I will be very sad when that swap is done. I'm trying to come up with a swap that I can "host" so that the party at my mailbox doesn't have to end yet! There was a nursery swap recently - but that just doesn't fit our almost 8 year old little guy...so I passed on that one. Any ideas?

Anyway - this fabric is a black group print with a river flowing through it surrounded by asian florals and metallics. It was sent by the Pie Family in Colorado and they wish:

(There are the Chinese characters for Friendship centered on the card)
"Friendship"

Friendship is like a sun-filled sky that shines
its warmth on you; flowing like an ocean
breeze refreshing through and through!

May you always have a treasured friend!

With Love,
The Pie Family
Fort Collins, CO


As a "4th grade language arts teacher" (and librarian, bus driver, principal, janitor and lunchlady) I surely appreciate the beauiful similes that compare friendship to a sun-filled sky! I think it is a most appropriate wish from Colorado for many reasons (and you know who you are!)