Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wish #12



As soon as I arrived home my Mom handed me this colorful, tropical fabric and wish from James & Silvia Blewett. The Blewetts are part of my Mom's Sunday school class and Silvia stitches with the embroidery guild that my Mom and I belong to. In fact, at a regional seminar, I played Mah Jongg late into the evening one night with Silvia. She claimed that she was a beginner - but she is one smart lady! She figured out how to play...and strategize! And she is funny on top of that! Thank you all so much for sending this wish and fabric for Ty!

Their wish reads:

"We remember, we expect, but we live now."
St. Augustine 354-430 AD

Dear Ty,
Our wish for you: Remember your heritage. It is a part of you. Expect a great and fulfilling future. Live now in great happiness as part of a wonderful family who love you and konw you will enrich their lives, as they pray they will enrich yours. God Bless, James & Silvia Blewett