Friday, October 12, 2007

Wish #15



We love this fabric from old friends Linda and Jack Williams. We ran into Linda at a Quilt Show in Louisiana at the Red River Revel. She has organized a huge quilting project to get kids involved in sewing and Caitlin colored two squares that will be sewn into some charity quilts by the children! It is a really exciting project that I hope will get national attention.

Linda is a sewing genius and I always marvel at her ideas and how quickly she thinks. (It's easier to marvel than to try and keep up! :) This last time I was with her she got me turned on to some photo software that will "kaleidoscope" my photos. I haven't loaded it yet - but I'm sure you will be able to tell when I do get it loaded.

Tis fabric is so great because it reminds us of fireworks which were invented in China! Their wish:

Ty,
Welcome to Alabama and the United States. We konw you will have lots of fun with your family.
Linda and Jack Williams


Something tells me that Ty himself could be a firecracker! Thanks Linda and Jack!