Monday, October 15, 2007

Wish #29



This wish arrives from my dear friend Cleo Gisler. Cleo was one of my many "rocks" while we were living out in California. She is the epitomy of a Christian lady and I admire her so much. She also has the most adorable grandson named Joe - and I am sure that is how she even knows about SpongeBob SquarePants!

Cleo sent the most adorable 9 patch square of SpongeBob and Patrick playing soccer. Patrick is my favorite - well, besides Gary the snail...who wouldn't be too good at soccer now that I think about it!

Cleo is also an excellent quilter and I proudly display two pieces of hers throughout the year. I know Ty will smile in a big way when he sees this on his quilt - thank you Cleo! She writes:

Dear Ty,
May you find joy, happiness and
acceptance with the Zucco family.
Your new family have longed for you
many years; you will be loved and
card for deeply. I pray you find the
Lord Jesus to be a strong, steady
presence in your life as well -
God Bless you --
Love, Cleo Gisler