Friday, October 12, 2007

Wish #20



Wish #20 just makes you smile! This black ground fabric is filled with Chinese children in their finery possibly celebrating the Lantern Festival. I love the guys on stilts.

One time my Grandfather built my brother and I a pair of stilts. Joe and I couldn't get the hang of it at first (Joe is probably saying it was me that didn't get the hang of it!). So we challenged my Grandfather to do it - and he jumped there as nimble as a marionette and proceeded to parade all around about 10 inches higher than he used to be! We finally caught on....but we could never get the hang of the unicycle he could ride! Vic Chase was a man of many talents!

This wish is from the Mills Family and goes like this:

If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.
-- Ann Landers

We wish you a life filled with love, laughter and joy. We wish you enough.
--Bobby, Nicole and Sarah Mills
Bartow, Florida


According to the wisdom of Ann Landers - my Grandad was never lacking! He always had enough!