Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wish #80



Ok - I didn't realize when I proposed the Red Thread Swap that things would be so fruity! But how delicious! And what are my two favorite fruits - the strawberry and the apple...the two that are represented here in Ty's quilt. They are also two of the fruits that I can actually name in Chinese!

This healthy red print of apples and their starry centers comes from Kristen Braxton in North Carolina. She penned:

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind!"
~ Dr. Seuss

The Braxtons
Dallas, Kristen, kristopher, Nicholas,
Zachary, Julia and Grace (home August 2007)
Fuquay Varina, NC


Now how about that - this is that Dr. Seuss quote that I just adore. I think we probably need to remind ourselves of it daily. And of the only One who does matter!