Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wish #73



Sue (of the prior wish) is in the process of making two quilts, so she sent two squishes. I sent her two of the same squish - one for each quilt! Yes - we have to be organized...or at least attempt it!

This fabric is a groovy sort of red print. Red circles undulate over the square in every imaginable shade and hue of red. I love this zany print. This time Sue wrote:

"Be who you are and
Say what you feel
Because those who
mind don't matter
and those who
matter don't mind."
~ Dr. Seuss

Always remember you are an
unique and wonderful person

Sue Strane
DTV 5/24/2007
Pennsylvania


Gosh what a wonderful quote! I think I have almost mastered this in my forties...and truly come to realize that those that love me - love me no matter what. What a gift! Instilling that certainty in our children that they are loved unconditionally is one of our parenting goals. It sounds so easy......