Friday, April 18, 2008

Goal + 6



Remember that Red Thread Swap we were doing? This is the last entry in that category and it is a winner! This is from a great lady who currently is residing in Australia! And she was so fortunate and was able to go and pick up her daughter during the swap! It was quite exciting and is certainly well worth waiting for! And did you notice how creatively the fabric was bounded? I loved the Chinese coin and looped through the green ribbon!

Rebel wrote: (yes - she does have one cool name!)

My Dear Child

You are the poem I dreamed of writing
The masterpiece I longed to paint.
You are the shining star I reached for
In my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled...
You are my child.
Now with all things
I am blessed.

May you always know ho much you are loved.

From the Judge Family ~Canberra, Australia


These are beautiful words and when I read them to myself, my heart spoke them out loud. Thanks Rebel and congratulations on your adoption and your beautiful girl!