Friday, April 18, 2008

Goal + 3



This lovely soft floral print arrived from Denmark! I did an individual quilt swap with Linda and I know she is in the process of adopting - but I'm not sure where she is on the timeline. The One Hundred Good Wishes Quilt Group on yahoo has been such a blessing in helping with Ty's collection. There are so many creative folks out there and it is exciting to see what they are all doing! Linda wrote:

Dear little one,

Enjoy when you can and
endure when you must.
~Goethe

Our best wishes for you and your family.

Bjarne Bertelsen and
Linda O. Henriksen
Fruevaenget 4
7900 Nykobing M.
Denmark


I can only imagine what Ty has endured so far and I hope and pray that there have been many, many moments of joy. I feel that all these children have such stories - especially the older children. It will be such a privilege to have Ty share these things with us - because I know that on the day that he begins to tell his story - it means he loves and trusts us....and we will be his family.