Friday, April 18, 2008

Goal + 4



This OHGWQG swap arrived with an adorable Christmas card! I LOVE the black and white photo of the Seip family and then their Santa hats being red! Just adorable - you all may get a similar card next year :)

Kerry sent the sweetest moon and stars fabric twinkling on a light blue sky. And she wrote:

"I see the moon and the moon sees me...Over the mountains, over the sea,
I have a love who is waiting for me.
Please let the light that shines on me, Shine on the one I love."
~We See The Moon by Carrie A. Kitze - Kai Lin's Favorite Book

In China, during the Mid-Autumn Festival, families look to the
moon to connect them to loved ones who can't be together.

Your hourney has brought you home,
To a place you never would have imagined,
Filled with warmth and love.
Todd, Kerry and Kai Lin Seip
And now...Li Hong - Fujian Province
Forever a Family November 2007
Pueblo, Colorado


I think this is just the sweetest wish - of course, I'm a sucker for children's books! I don't think we have this book - and I'm leaving the house right now!