Friday, March 21, 2008

Wish #94



Top o' the morning to ya! This lucky wish arrived from another gal off the yahoo group for all of us preparing 100 wishes quilts. I don't know how old Monica is, but she is a big sister (Jie Jie)to Reese, a little girl from Shanxi, China who arrived in America in May, 2007. And yes, Monica is the one that made her a quilt. I think this is a neat project for older siblings to do. Monica also "hosts" many of the swaps on the group - like I did the Red Thread Swap. I think she recently did a countries from around the world swap, and last year I think she did a Chinese culture swap. She is a busy gal, but found time to swap with me! She writes:

May love and laughter light your days,
And warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
Wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
With joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
Bring the best to you and yours!
~An old Irish Blessing

Best Wishes!
Monica Davidson
Big sister (Jie Jie) to Reese Maleah KaiJin (Taiyuan, Shanxi, China, a. 5/2007)
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA