Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wish #86



This wish came from my great good friend "Dr. E" or Karen. Her fabric could not be more perfect and I smile every single time I look at it. Of course, I also smile every single time we are together - so that makes it even more appropriate! We have always managed to stay in touch over the years - not as often as I would like...but that is really my fault. When we do get together, it is so good for my soul. Lots of laughs, often lots of insight...maybe a martini or two!

Karen is a school teacher/administrator - and specializes in reading. Her doctorate is in reading. And she is a MAJOR fan of the LSU Tigers! Geaux Tigers! So - this purple fabric with the alphabet on it - was a perfect match! Karen, you are awesome - I love it!

Karen wrote:

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

My wish for you is that you discover the prosperous future that God has promised you!

Karen (with a smiley face!)