Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wish #89



I have to apologize for being pretty tardy in getting these wishes listed on the blog. I know many of you have been waiting and waiting to see them. Now that our dossier is in China and we are WAITING too - I feel your pain! :) And so - I am trying to get caught up and express our sincere thanks for all that are helping to welcome our special guy to his American home.

And among those waiting on me - Catherine and Rich Conley from New York. Catherine and Rich put together the neatest wish. They sent a rich red print adorned in a god lattice pattern. When we opened the envelope, we collectively said, "Wow!" It really is a beautiful print. But the neatest part was the reason they chose this particular fabric. I'll let them tell you in their words:

This fabric remind me
of the red envelopes given
to children on Chinese
New Year which symbolize
hope and wealth. Ty has
hope in you for a family;
you in him for a son and
brother; you all will experience
the wealth of love a family
brings. These are my wishes
for Ty: hope, wealth in
its fullest sense, and
love.


God Bless!
Catherine and Rich Conley


And attached to this wonderful wish is a Chinese New Year's envelope with an American dollar inside! I know this wish will have meaning to Ty and be something exciting for him to see.

We appreciate so much the thought that went into this - the connection that Ty will feel between China and the U.S.A....

We appreciate Catherine and Rich, too! Thanks so much!