Saturday, June 28, 2008

Paperchase Blues - another five that arrived!



"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."
~Lyman Frank Baum quote

Lea & William Harper
LID: January 4, 2007
Toronto, ON Canada




The Gift of Life

I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know,
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.

For us to have each other,
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you the gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.

~Author unknown

With love from Ron, Bridget, Tamsin, Isaac, and Gabrielle,
waiting for Justin in Guangxi




Let's Go Fly a Kite

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height
Let's go fly a kite
And send it soaring

Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite
Le's go fly a kite!

We wish for you plenty of sunshine, rainbows, blue skies,
enough wind to fly a kite, and many fun times with your family!

With love from Ron, Bridget, Tamsin, Isaac, and Gabrielle,
waiting for Justin in Guangxi




May I be free from danger,
May I be free from fear,
May I be healthy,
May I dwell in peace.

May you be free from danger,
May you be free from fear,
May you be healthy,
May you dwell in peace.

May all beings be free from danger,
May all beings be free from fear,
May all beings be healthy,
May all beings dwell in peace.
~Traditional Buddhist Prayer

Diane M. Olson
Milwaukee, WI
DTC 1.18.06~LID 2.14.06
Waiting for Baby M




Be who you are,
and may you be blessed
in all that you are.

~Adapted from a prayer
by Marcia Falk

Diane M. Olson
Milwaukee, WI
DTC 1.18~LID 2.14.06