Friday, December 14, 2007

Wish #59




Now this is one SPECIAL wish! This arrived in the mail from our "Aunt Tina." Aunt Tina has known my husband for all of his years. When he was very young, he stayed with her and her family for quite awhile. She even claims to have potty-trained him! When we got married, Aunt Tina came to Louisiana (in JULY!) and cooked all Tony's favorites for our rehearsal dinner. It was perfect and held at home - where we could all really spend time with each other. She has been there for so many important things and we love her so much!

She selected two fabrics and her enclosed note ask that we choose which to put in Ty's quilt. Well....I love them both! So Aunt Tina will be represented twice! Who could choose between Thomas the Tank Engine with his "I think I can" attitude and busy bees with pots of honey on a denim fabric. Both are perfect and will be precious on Ty's quilt.

Aunt Tina wrote:

Dear Ty,

I'm so happy that I can be part of your family.

Wo Ai Ni

Aunt Tina


I love this Aunt Tina - the Wo Ai Ni means I love you! Can't wait to see you too! We miss you!