Monday, September 24, 2007

Wish # 9



I should actually call this "wish # neuf", I think. Not sure about the spelling. But this wish came from The Hunter Bergeron Family in Mont St-Hilaire, Quebec. The wish accompanying this bright and buggy fabric is in English and French:

"Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come." - Chinese Proverb

"Rend heureux les gens qui sont proches de toi, ceux qui sont loin viendront a' toi." - Proverbe Chinois


It really is exciting to realize that all of these beautiful children around the world are getting the families they deserve. The Hunter Bergeron family has been waiting for their beautiful daughter since March 15th of 2006. I loved their fabric because all of those jars of bugs are so appropo for a little boy! Bring on the bugs (I can't even believe I am thinking that!)